miseltoe growing it

Rich Wright gt6539a at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 18 11:34:23 EST 1994

>In relation to query I can suggest an article to read that may help your

>Problem !!!!!!

No, but there are a few people working with her who can- and, in any case,
it should be useful (this work was inspired by the findings with
European mistletoe- since American Mistletoe is similar in some ways, I
understand their reasoning is that there may exist chemicals in it which
would be complimentary to the other set. I'm not in bio myself.)

 >The article is in La recherche a French

>If interested reply via Usenet as my mail system is not the Mae West i.e the

If the beginning was darkness, light must have seemed like quite an upgrade.