Looking for commercial IBA/NAA analysis.

MAYNARD at URIACC.URI.EDU MAYNARD at URIACC.URI.EDU
Fri Apr 29 10:55:55 EST 1994

Greetings to the list...
     I had a grower ask for an analysis of a commercial auxin prep that is seve
ral years old - Rootone I think it is.  I can't do this sort of analysis here,
and would like to see if I can send this out to a commercial lab, or alternativ
ely, if one of you is doing routine anayses, and could run a sample for us.
Please respond to me (Brian Maynard) at MAYNARD at URIACC.URI.EDU if you can help.