dandelion fungus (again)

Andre Hamel hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca
Sat Aug 6 09:07:19 EST 1994

Curses!  :^)  ... just lost a recent email!

I just received an email (from someone in Canada?) in which they mentioned
name of researcher (in NS ?) regarding fungus specific for dandelion.

Could you be so kind as to re-send it? ... I've checked all files, seems
to be gone ... had time to briefly glance letter though!

thanks,

Andre Hamel                                    email: hamel at cc.umanitoba.ca
Manitoba Government Veterinary Services          lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
545 University Crescent,                              FAX: (204) 945-8062
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
CANADA   R3T 5S6            ********************