reporter seeks general text on rare plants

David C Churbuck dbuck at world.std.com
Wed Aug 10 08:26:00 EST 1994

On Friday I have been invited to tour William Ziff's (owner of Ziff-Davis Inc.,
publishers of computer trade magazines ala PC Magazine, PC Week) Pawling, NY
estate where he has collected a rather extensive array of endangered trees
and plants from the northeast. In preparation for the tour, I'm seeking
a source of information about such plants so I will appear semi-educated.
Thanks
DCC
David C. Churbuck				dbuck at world.std.com
Associate Editor of Computers & Communications  dbuck at well.sf.ca.us