Carnivorous plants

erik at PETAXP.RUG.AC.BE erik at PETAXP.RUG.AC.BE
Fri Aug 19 11:54:00 EST 1994

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine has to do an assignment on carnivorous plants, and is having an
extremely difficult time finding any information at all. If someone would be so
kind to point to an ftp, gopher or www cite where I can find information
(references preferably) on this subject, my friend would be very gratefull.

Please reply to me by email, because (being an electronics engineer myself) I am
not a reader of this list.

Thanks in advance

*  Erik Sundermann           *  I wish television had a knob so      *
*  RUG - ELIS Department     *  you could turn up the intelligence.  *
*  University of Ghent       *                                       *
*  St.Pietersnieuwstraat 41  *  The one marked `Brightness' doesn't  *
*  B-9000 Ghent, Belgium     *  work...                              *