OFF THE SUBJ.

Steve Prince steve.prince at lion.org
Sun Aug 14 05:27:42 EST 1994

Hello What I am About to put down is really off the subject but this is
the only place I thought would be good to put it its a poem I wrote
About MY old life I would like some comments on it My E-Mail adress is
steve.prince at lion.org
                       ME
Listen up all becouse here I stand the final judgement of a man.My mind
is bleak, dark and bland all becouse of a single man.I'd walk the
streets alone at night only hiding from one fright, as to take the might
of being beaten alone.Of being beaten by my mind of being beaten from
behind with the belt of my fathers own the belt that hangs all alone.IT
screams out loud listen up all becouse here I stand the final judger of
a man.Whos mind is bleak, dark and bland just like his soul and the back
of his fathers hand.