MAP kinase homolog - pea

Bert Popping Bert.Popping at durham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 08:54:41 EST 1994

Dear Netters,

does anybody out there has the MAP kinase homolog gene of the garden pea
cloned ? (ACCESSION NO. S31836)
I would be very grateful if I could get the gene.

Because I don't have access to this newsgroup (a poorly installed
newsfeed site), please reply via E-MAIL or SNAIL-MAIL.

Thanks very much in advance.

Bert

|                                  ... usual disclaimer applies.          |
|_________________________________________________________________________|
| 	Dr. B. Popping				                          |
| 	University of Durham			    			  |
| 	Dept. Biol. Sci. 	  PHONE   +44 91 374 2430 	          |
| 	South Road                FAX     +44 91 374 2417 	          |
| 	Durham DH1 3LE	          E-MAIL  Bert.Popping at durham.ac.uk       |
| 	ENGLAND			  					  |
|	WWW set pointer to:   http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dbl1bp (my home page) |
|	WWW set pointer to:   http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dbl0zz3 (Dept. Biol.) |