HAMBURG PARSLEY

Julius L Heinis jheinis at mailer.fsu.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:08:26 EST 1994

Justus (vandeMerwe at BEL.FRG.EUR.NL) wrote:
: Does anyone know what HAMBURG PARSLEY is? A friend of mine has to translate a
: spoken english text to dutch and something like that seems to be in it. We
: cannot find it in any dictionary. Maybe it is spelled wrong?

: please answer by e-mail, as I don't read this group regularly.
        I though Parsley is called "peterli" or Persil ..
I don't know about Hamburg, thouhg.   (Petersilie?)
    Try this. JULIUS

: Justus
: Justus van de Merwe                   Jongens waren we, maar... aardige jongens.
: Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam                                          (Nescio)
--
Greetings from J.H., the learning machine!