Christmas Cactus Q (Tis the season; where are the flowers?)

Bob Batson bob at interstate.net
Fri Dec 2 13:01:30 EST 1994

abu (an138016 at anon.penet.fi) wrote:

: Hi folks,

: I've had a Christmas cactus (schlumbergera bridgesii) for about
: 1.5 years now;  A friend yanked a piece off another plant and
: plopped it into another pot, and it's been growing like crazy
: ever since.

: The problem is, it isn't flowering.  Should I change its environment
: somehow to promote flowering?  It's getting an average amount of
: water, light, and heat;  no additional fertilizer.

: Followup posts or email welcome.
: Happy Holidays

: Abu
: To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
: Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
: and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
: Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.

--
Bob Batson				L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
bob at interstate.net			USDA zone 5