Medicinal Plant Biochemistry

Viv vivian at
Sun Dec 4 17:51:43 EST 1994

Greetings! My name is Liz Brown and I got a degree in Biochemistry from
Purdue University last May and have now decided to go on to Grad School in
Medicinal Plant Biochemistry. A few schools with Professors working in this
area were suggested, but I've been having some trouble tracking down said
Professors. I was wondering if any of you out there in the Plant world might
have some ideas of where any Grad programs in this area might be. I'd really
appreciate any information you can give me.
Thanks in advance,