[Q] L-systems resources on Internet?

Roger Case rcase at rt66.com
Sun Dec 4 20:05:30 EST 1994

In article <3bfqdk$j9m at infa.central.susx.ac.uk> taph3 at central.susx.ac.uk (Hing Ng) writes:

>I'm not sure if this is the right group to post this message.
>Is there any resources regarding L-systems on the internet (e.g. pd
>software, papers/reports, literature database....)?

>my newsreader is 4 days behind and this just showed up -- but I was literally
just preparing the same request to post -- so if anyone replied my e-mail,
vice newsgroup posting, could you also send me a copy.  I'm especially
interested if the work described in the "Algorithmic Beauty of Plants" in
modeling trees has been continued and a capability made available for PC
operation.  Thanks

Roger Case