Panax ginseng

TroyMoore troymoore at
Tue Dec 13 22:40:42 EST 1994

In article <HAKTAELIM.13.2E9EA5E9 at>, HAKTAELIM at
(HAKTAE LIM) writes:

I would like to be contacted by scientists who are involved in
researches in Panax ginseng or Panax species.

I am a reasearch asst. at Univ. AL in Huntsville and I work with members
of the Araliaceae family (ie. Dendropanax, Oreopanax, etc.).  My work is
primarily biological screening for anti-microbial and cytotoxic action
followed by the phytochemistry to elucidate the active constituants.  I'd
be interested in talking with you so please email me at
mooredt at
Troy Moore