Looking for Ph.D. program

JASON K. DOBRANIC c0hx at UNBSJ.CA
Wed Feb 9 13:03:25 EST 1994

From: c0hx at UNBSJ.CA (JASON K. DOBRANIC)
Subject: Looking for Ph.D. program
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 17:24:17 GMT

Hi, I am a graduate student completing my M.Sc. in Mycology at the
University of New Brunswick, Canada, and am looking for oportunities to
further my studies at the Doctoral level. My master's thesis concerns
endophytic fungi in eastern larch (a deciduous conifer) and looking at the
metabolically active secondary products that they produce. This includes
bioassays and such studies. I would love to continue research on various
aspects of endophyte biology but am not limiting myself to that topic.
Mycology offers many interesting areas of research and if anyone has any
information on Ph.D. programs in mycology please forward me the information.
I am willing to study in any country.

   				Thanks,
					Jason

Jason Dobranic