rice BAC libraries

pcronald at ucdavis.edu pcronald at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 8 19:08:46 EST 1994

ice research community,
        We have constructed rice BAC and cosmid libraries and would like to
share these resources with interested groups.  If you or your colleagues
would like a high density filter copy of these libraries, please let me
know. In order to make the filters (and send the corresponding clones) we
need to purchase a robot to automate production and distribution.  I would
like to collect as many names as possible in the next few days so that I
can estimate the level of interest and justify purchasing a robot.

Thank you for your interest

Regards
Pam