Zone map

April D. Edwards ade1 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Sun Feb 20 09:39:27 EST 1994

Can anyone out there tell me where i can get a postscript format
(or any other printable format) file of the plant hardiness zones
in the usa.  I would like to be able to put a map in my thesis
but easily manipulate it (enhance borders etc.)

Thank you for any help

  April Edwards            /      Are you doing what you most
  ade1 at      /         want to be doing right now?
  146 Dorman               /                  --Why not?
  Dept. of Plant and Soil Sciences ** Mississippi State University