Plant Name Author's Database

J. Paulsen paulsen at urz.unibas.ch
Mon Feb 21 12:14:05 EST 1994

I am looking for any available database that holds information
about Authors of scientific plant names. We are doing some plant
database stuff here and often find in the litterature abbreviations of
authors that are difficult to resolve.
I know that there is a publication from Kew Bot. Gardens, London,
about this. Anyways, I'd prefer to have the information on my computer.
So, the usual questions...
If anyone out there knows about stuff on that subject accessible on the
net or has references on it, I'd like to get a reply. If there are good
commercial available informations, I'm also interested (If it is not
to expensive).
Thanks,  jens