Wax Begonias

Polaris Polaris at exchange.wariat.org
Sun Feb 20 21:39:51 EST 1994

In hope of saving my Wax Begonias from dieing becasue of the winter's cold, I
potted them and moved them into a plant lab.  They have grown a white powder
on the leaves and are dying becasue of this.  I looked it up and the casue is
lack of light/excessive water/ or both.  However, the plants clearly have
enough warm light and are not damp.  What else could cause this power?

 Midori Ito, a real treat to watch skate.  What is she up to now?
 > : -Chris
 > After the last olympics she called it quits....and I believe she said
 > she just didn;t want the pressure anymore.  Yes she triple axeled
 > ROY
 > --

Midori Ito is still skating.  Right now, I think she at the Olympics as a
sports caster for Japan.  She was really stunning to watch in the last
Professional World Champainships.  (she has turned pro)  She skated perfect
that night.  I think she got like all 6.0 excpet two 5.9 on her artistic
impression.  I was really happy for here except the fact that she beat Christi
Yamaguchi.  (Kristi, oops)  Kristi was undefeated until the point.  Midori Ito
and Tanya Harding are the only two female figure skaters that can land the
triple axle.

AEA
175
02/20/94
19:37:11

Polaris
All
Wax Begonias
In hope of saving my Wax Begonias from dieing becasue of the winter's cold, I
potted them and moved them into a plant lab.  They have grown a white powder
on the leaves and are dying becasue of this.  I looked it up and the casue is
lack of light/excessive water/ or both.  However, the plants clearly have
enough warm light and are not damp.  What else could cause this power?

AEA
096
02/20/94
21:03:14

Michael Krause
pawars at cgsvax.claremont.edu, 0/0
RE: Farley
 > I love ol'e Chris Farley ever since he first did his character of a
 > modivational speaker.  The first one I saw, he was drinking coffee in
 > a guys

Look what happened to me!!! I love down in the van near the river!!!

AEA
096
02/20/94
21:03:51

Michael Krause
keith at cco.caltech.edu (Keith Schneider),
RE: Re: Feb. 19 Show
Well, they beeped a few fucks/shits - that isn't that bad.

 > : Do you also believe the nazi holocaust never existed? :/
 > Do you believe in blowing everything completely out of proportion?
 > That was a stupid thing to say.

It's just... it's just Seinfeld is my BROTHER!!!

I hate when people make fun of him :)
rious - he was going down on women SOOO hard. (no
pun intended)

I liked the bicycle one - Myers is always a charmer.

AEA
096
02/20/94
21:03:14

Michael Krause
pawars at cgsvax.claremont.edu, 0/0
RE: Farley
 > I love ol'e Chris Farley ever since he first did his character of a
 > modivational speaker.  The first one I saw, he was drinking coffee in
 > a guys

Look what happened to me!!! I love down in the van near the river!!!

AEA
096
02/20/94
21:03:51

Michael Krause
keith at cco.caltech.edu (Keith Schneider),
RE: Re: Feb. 19 Show
Well, they beeped a few fucks/shits - that isn't that bad.

--- Origin: The Exchange BBS (216) 261-9911

Note: Please do not send an Internet E-mail reply to this message
      because this system does not yet process Internet E-mail. Thanks!