Wanted: Hardiness Zone Map

BIOHEAD GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU
Mon Feb 21 09:55:57 EST 1994

 I would like to extend this recent posting:

Can anyone out there tell me where i can get a postscript format
(or any other printable format) file of the plant hardiness zones
in the usa.  I would like to be able to put a map in my thesis
but easily manipulate it (enhance borders etc.)

to include a request for how and where to order a full-sized poster
of the USDA Hardiness Zone Map for the USA. About 3 years ago, I saw
an offer of its availability, but I've forgotten the source since then.

Thank you,
					Ellmore
					Biology
					Tufts University