Sensitive Briar (_Shrankia microphylla_)

Doug Scofield doog at travis.csd.harris.com
Tue Feb 22 17:47:33 EST 1994

In Florida we have the Sensitive Briar, a rather delicate-looking
thorny vine.  It's Mimosa-like, with globose pink 2cm flowers and
3-6mm leaflets.  To me it seems like there's a *lot* of plant for
the amount of leaf present :-)

It too has leaves which close at a touch.  It seems to be affect
just the leaf touched and a few nearby may close a bit, but not
the whole plant.  How does the rest of Sensitive Plant respond?

doog
--
doug scofield                    doog at ssd.csd.harris.com  (preferred)
harris computer systems          uunet!csd.harris.com!dgscofield