LSD and Moose on I-95 in Maine

Roland R. Thomas summer at
Mon Jan 10 00:35:17 EST 1994

Yea, and verily did [Paula Freeman] thus write:
> In article <WCS.93Dec27043750 at>,
> Bill Stewart +1-908-949-0705 <wcs at> wrote:
> >
> >A M00se bit my sister once.  M00se bites can be pretty painful!

> DING!  Sorry, Bill, but no plagiarized quotes from the credits of Monty
> Python movies allowed.  Please go back to the *end* of the line, because
> you have been disqualified.

> 								Paula

Three moose and a priest were walking down a highway.  They came over a
rise.  Suddenly, dark clouds rushed in from the horizon and blotted the
sun.  The priest shrank in terror.  The eldest moose smiled.

(Hmm, so much for Dadaist humour).

Roland R. Thomas
"A sound mind, a fit body, an untroubled soul."
Internet E-mail: summer at maestro dot com
Long Live the Cowboy Junkies!!