LSD and Moose on I-95 in Maine

Roland R. Thomas summer at maestro.maestro.com
Mon Jan 10 00:35:17 EST 1994

Yea, and verily did [Paula Freeman] thus write:
> In article <WCS.93Dec27043750 at anchor.att.com>,
> Bill Stewart +1-908-949-0705 <wcs at anchor.ho.att.com> wrote:
> >
> >A M00se bit my sister once.  M00se bites can be pretty painful!

> DING!  Sorry, Bill, but no plagiarized quotes from the credits of Monty
> Python movies allowed.  Please go back to the *end* of the line, because
> you have been disqualified.

> 								Paula

Three moose and a priest were walking down a highway.  They came over a
rise.  Suddenly, dark clouds rushed in from the horizon and blotted the
sun.  The priest shrank in terror.  The eldest moose smiled.

(Hmm, so much for Dadaist humour).

Roland R. Thomas