Message for Nancy Terryn

Brian H. Taylor BRIAN at bio.tamu.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:41:28 EST 1994

Ellen(?),
I'm not sure how the recent message from Nancy Terryn made its way
to my computer and I am inferring that it came through the stomata
group moderated by you.  If so, I would appreciate it if you could
forward the following message to Nancy for me. Thanks.

Nancy,
    Your work with the rha1 gene looks great! I have several specific
questions I hope you can answer.  First, how does local diffusion of
the Sudan II-glucuride product compare with the indigo product of X-
gluc, and will the Sudan II-glucuronide be available, either by
request or commercially, in the near future?  Second, do you have any
further information regarding expression of your gene in stipules?
Sorry to hear that your project will not be further funded.
Unfortunately, it's a common problem.

Brian H. Taylor                         *
Dept. of Biology, Texas A&M University  *  When we try to pick out
College Station, TX  77843-3258         *  anything by itself, we
                                        *  find it hitches to every-
Phone:  (409) 845-7754                  *  thing in the universe.
FAX:    (409) 845-2891                  *             John Muir
                                        *