my interests in stomates

unknown at dl.ac.uk unknown at dl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 11:19:35 EST 1994

Greetings!

My name is Nathan Chu, I'm at Barnard College of Columbia University (I've
been told that "we" are the "scruffiest of the seven sisters" , and I hasten
to add that we take great PRIDE in that claim).  Did my postdoc(s) with
Nam Chua working on defining promoter regions in light-regulated genes and
then with Ian Sussex investigating cold-temperature requirements during
the reproductive transition in biennial plants.  I am currently interested in
the bp locus of Arabidopsis.  I am interested in stomates simply (should have
been in quotes) because of their epidermal locale and because they are a
useful model for examining ion currents in the epidermis.

Nate Chu
chu at mis.barnard.columbia.edu
phone: (212) 854-5454
fax: (212) 854-7491