medicinal wildflowers

Cory M Wisnia cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu
Tue Jan 11 14:34:34 EST 1994

Hello, my name is Chynna Steeves and I am a student at Mendocino
Middle School. I am in the eighth grade and am doing a project on wild-
flowers. I am interested in learning more about wildflowers. My
investigative question is "What types of medicinal wildflowers bloom in
the different seasons?"
	For my project I am going to make a wildflower guide book. I
would like to learn about wildflowers' medicinal purposes. If you know of
any books or magazines or if you have any information on my topic that
you think could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

                                               Please write to;

Cory Wisnia e-mail to
cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu

Thank you -Chynna --

||     / \|/  \  CORY  WISNIA             ||
||     |(O)(O) | cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu ||
||     \  ×   /  MENDOCINO   CA           ||