ethnobotany

Potter Wickware wick at netcom.com
Fri Jan 14 12:04:56 EST 1994

You ought to check out Tales of the Shaman's Apprentice, by Plotkin,
which is in the stores now.  There are lots of suggestive leads in this
book.  You could contact Plotkin himself for that matter.  He was at
Harvard and maybe still is.  You could also contact Lisa Conte or her
colleagues at Shaman Pharaceuticals in Northern California for current leads.
P Wickware
Oakland, CA