ethnobotany

Cynthia camurphy at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:52:22 EST 1994

I am looking for programs in graduate study (MS/PhD) in Ethnobotany.
The Peterson's guides haven't been much help.  :)  I've surmised
that this may be partly due to the interdisciplinary nature of the,
erm, discipline.  I've been given one tip regarding the Smithsonian's
ethnobotany program which is probably affiliated with some university,
and have a number of books and journals at my disposal of Ethnobotany
papers on various areas of the world, but would still appreciate
any advice about graduate departments that anyone might happen to
know a bit about.

I don't have a degree in Bio but I do have a Bachelor's, and
a lot of background in Biology and other sciences, as well as
anthro and American Studies, and have done a lot of personal
research into medicinal & other plants.

thank you

Cynthia Murphy
camurphy at acsu.buffalo.edu