Isoetes wanted

klier at klier at
Sun Jan 16 15:08:02 EST 1994

Can someone direct me to a supplier for _Isoetes_ species, ("quillwort"),
the aquatic Lycophyta?  I'm particularly interested in finding a species
that will survive the warmer conditions of a standard greenhouse, but
any living Isoetes is better than what we've got now... none.  ;-)

If you'd email any information, I'll summarize to the group.

Also, is there interest in compiling a list of possible sources of
"hard to find plants very useful for teaching"?

Kay Klier  Biology Dept  UNI