Belladonna - Deadly Nightshade

Carol Suelzle suelzle at netcom.com
Sun Jan 16 14:31:43 EST 1994

DOUG WOLFE (dwolfe at cox.nsac.ns.ca) wrote:
: One of our students is seeking information regarding commercial
: buyers of this plant.

: Please post or responf to :

: DWOLFE at cox.nsac.ns.ca  NS Agricultural College, Truro, NS, Canada

	I also have been trying to find out information about Deadly
Nightshade since I have two differant plants in my garden that I have been
told are this plant.  I would just like to know which one I should be
careful of.
	It is amazing how hard it is to find out anything about this plant.  I
have several herb books and Rodale's herb Encyclopedia and there are only
a couple of referances to it, much less a picture or anything.
	If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Donovan