WALD

Cindy Hale chale at sage.nrri.umn.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:16:03 EST 1994

Yes!  I use the same long distance company and love it for the same
reasons.  In addition the prices are no more and somtimes less expensive
than the larger more well known carriers.  They also give additional
discounts of 25% to other folks you call who are also on this carrier,
and a $10 credit to anyone who turns someone else onto to program.
So, now all you folks out there have at least two people you can put down
as refered by... We will be looking forward to the credits!!

Happy calling,  Cindy Hale