Poppy cultivar needed

Dr Bryan Miller millerb at pt9217.ped.pto.ford.com
Thu Jan 20 08:24:57 EST 1994

I am looking for a source for papaver somniferun.  I believe the
cultivar is called 'Cedrick Morris' and the color is a deep
purple.  I anyone has any ideas on sources for this I would like
to hear from you.  If this is really not the appropriate forum
for this question I would like to hear that too.

cheers,

bryan

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
 and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality"
				Albert Einstein

            <<< I don't speak for Ford, nor they for me... >>>