Marijuana

Jonathan F Wendel jfw at iastate.edu
Tue Jul 5 13:58:53 EST 1994

Can anyone please educate me as to how marijuana strains are maintained by
those who (illegaly) engage in its cultivation?  As the species is
dioecious, are prized strains usually maintained in small populations that
contain at least one male, or are cuttings usually preferred?  If so, do
they root easily?

Thanks for your help.  Please respond to me directly by email.
--
                   Jonathan F Wendel
       Department of Botany, Iowa State University