Belizian Cactus Species

DEMT002 at uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu DEMT002 at uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:05:14 EST 1994

I am hoping to locate the botanical name for an arboreal/semi-arboreal cactus
known along the New River in Belize as the "Devil's-Gut-Cactus".  I have no
additional information to provide, but would appreciate any assistance in
determining what this species might be.

 |   GARY L. WILLIAMS             |  E-MAIL:   DEMT002                |
 |   RESEARCH LIBRARIAN           |            @UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU    |
 |   TENNESSEE VALLEY AUTHORITY  <O>                                  |
 |   MUSCLE SHOALS, ALABAMA       |     TEL:   (205) 386-2042         |
 |   35660-1010  USA              |     FAX:   (205) 386-2453         |