Marijuana plant

David Ianson [BE] dianson at
Fri Jul 8 10:28:17 EST 1994

I don't believe this forum is the place for this conversation.  You are
kidding right?  Have you ANY clue as to who monitors these forums.  Do
yourself a favor and just drop the subject.  But if you wish to persist
perhaps the DEA knows how to grow good plants.  My superiors would love
to know your locale.