African seed germination

Abraham Faure faure at ccnet.up.ac.za
Sat Jul 9 10:12:46 EST 1994

In article <2vic51$pba at portal.gmu.edu> twallace at mason1.gmu.edu (Todd A Wallace) writes:

>I have had many people email me asking me where to mail order African
>seeds. Let me post the address here for all to see:
>
>		Of The Jungle
>		Box 1801
>		Sebastopol, CA  95473
>
>		(ask for a catalog -- $2.00)
>
>Thanks especially for the responses from people in South Africa who gave
>me a lot of insights on African seeds.

There are a few peolple I know here in South Africa who can provide
seed.  Not one of them have access to the net.  They all have their
own field of interest eg. trees, carnivorous plants, aloes, mesembs, bulbs
etc. Any body intersted camn emial me or contact me by post at
	faure at ccnet.up.ac.za
or
	P O Box 74727
	Lynnwoodrif
	0040
	South Africa
I can then pass the info on to whoever can help.