Answer to ficus Q

hagef at ipf.nlh.no hagef at ipf.nlh.no
Fri Jul 15 09:07:25 EST 1994

In  <8i9NUBq00VpDE1gkUU at andrew.cmu.edu>  "Wendy A. McCausland" <wm1k+ at andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
| Thanks for the info.  that explains why there was new growth when i got
| the tree- the soil was dry.  Unfortunately, my mom thought you should
| keep their soil moist.  I hope this is the answer!
| -Wendy McCausland
| Carnegie Mellon University
| wm1k+ at andrew.cmu.edu

ME         :   Erling Floistad, Dr. student
My nest    :   Dept. of Horticulture and Crop Science,
               Agricultural University of Norway,  NLH

Snail Mail :   Po.Box 5022, N-1432 AAS,  NORWAY
e - Mail   :   erling.floistad at ipf.nlh.no
Phone      :   +47 64 94 78 26                       Fax : +47 64 94 78 02

My saying  :   "Impossible??  The impossible takes but a little more time!"