Wheat Albumin and Globulin Proteins

shjecos shjecos at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Jul 23 07:42:27 EST 1994

Hi

Does anybody out there have sittingin thier freezers or fridges milligram
amounts of purified albumin and globulin proteins from wheat.  I am particularlyinterested in those proteins with either enzymatic activity or those which are
inhibitors of enzymes.

If somoone does have these proteins, I would like to undertake a collaborative
project with them to investigate the immunological effects of these proteins in
humans.

I would greatly appreciate an answer to this question and would be quite happy
to include the donator of these proteins as a co-author on any publications
arising.

Thanks in advance

C. Sandiford
Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
National Heart and Lung Institute
Manresa Road
London
England U.K.