Advice for horticulture students

dwburger at ucdavis.edu dwburger at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jun 4 00:22:38 EST 1994

Dear Gardeners,

I am teaching an introductory course in Landscape Horticulture and will
deliver my last lecture on Tuesday, June 7 at 9:00 AM (Pacific time).  I want
to show the students the many ways they can obtain information on
gardening/landscaping.  In addition to all the traditional ways (books,
magazines, trade journals, etc.), I want to show them how information can be
obtained via electronic communications.  Here's my request:

     Please reply here specifying what you consider to be the best source of
     information for gardening/landscaping.  If you have a singular piece of
     advice for novice horticulturists include that too.

I plan on retrieving and reading any replys that come my way during an
in-class demonstration.  I hope it will be a fun and instructive lecture.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Dave