presentation of myself

Frank Berninger BERNINGE at SILVIA.HELSINKI.FI
Wed Jun 8 03:38:38 EST 1994

Hi,

I am Frank Berninger. I am working as PhD. student at the Department of
Forest Ecology at the University of Helsinki, Finland.

My interest and previous work is the analysis of strategies, how plants
regulate their gas exchange (especially during environmental stress) and
to analyze the linkage between gas exchange and the hydraulic structure of
trees.

One focus of the work were optimal regulation approaches of stomatal
conductance and their application to field data.

Greetings

		Frank Berninger
FRANK BERNINGER
DEPARTMENT OF FOREST ECOLOGY