Attention Chanan Itai

LOGAND logand at msdos.montpellier.inra.fr
Thu Jun 9 02:11:40 EST 1994

You wrote the following :

I'm in the Dept. of Life Sciences in Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva
Israel. I teach Plant Physiology and a course on Adaptation of plants to
environmental stress. My interests are  stress and stomata physiology.
My  studies now days concentrate on Ca+2 involvement in regulation of
stomatal movement and the possible role of phytochrome control of Ca+2
ATPase activities. Chanan Itai

I am interested in the research you are doing concerning Ca-ATPases as
this was my field as well until recently. Could you send me a note of
your E-mail address so we can talk?

Regards

David C. Logan

Logand at montpellier.inra.fr