Book on systematic relations wanted!

RoundUp Lars.S at Plantbio.lu.se
Fri Jun 10 10:22:50 EST 1994

Could someone point out some referenses to books or articles that contain
cladistic and/or phenetic relations between different species of plants
and algea?
I am not a botanist or knowledgable in systematics but am as a biochemist
working in a project were we use plants and algea for studies of
differences in some markers. It would be helpful to have some reference
literature to turn to. It would be nice to see some examples of multiple
carracteristic trees, DNA sequence differences, enzymes, serological and
others.
Please send replies to my E/mail adress.