Aloe vira plant [sic]

Jason Fiering jfiering at itchy.phy.duke.edu
Tue Jun 14 13:43:48 EST 1994

In article <nparanja.23 at cs-acad-lan.Lakeheadu.Ca>
nparanja at cs-acad-lan.Lakeheadu.Ca (N PARANJAPE - OCCUPHLTH) writes:

> 	HELP !
>
> 	My Aloe plant is healthy but gone Astray.  It has collapsed under
>  the weight of its stems.  I suppose it should be standing errect in the
> pot.  Should I remove additional stems or what!
>
> 	HELP!    HELP !

I am afraid this is what happens to large and healthy aloes.  I have one
2-3 ft in diameter that flopped over several years ago.  It continues to
flourish nonetheless, and the trunk just sort of creeps along the surface
of the soil.
--
  Jason Fiering						1-919-660-2500
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics		jfiering at phy.duke.edu