reducing co2 levels

John Cheeseman j-cheeseman at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 14 15:01:53 EST 1994

May I ask why you *want* to reduced the CO2 levels?  The only thing I can
think of is that your experiments call for lower levels than you get by
chance.  In that case, forced ventilation is about the only reasonable
choice that I can see.  Otherwise, if biomass or rapid growth is what you
would want, it seems that having elevated CO2 is desireable.

Just curious

In article <bevanda.3.771468721 at kai.ee.cit.ac.nz>, bevanda at kai.ee.cit.ac.nz