Broccoli and phyllotaxis, need your email address

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 06:10:24 EST 1994

Thomas R Stanley (tstanley at EDU.ColoState.lamar) wrote:

:   About a week ago I requested references on the mathematical treatment of
: phyllotaxis.  Whoever e-mailed me requesting I forward any interesting
: response variable in some developmental studies), please send me your email
: address.  I accidently deleted your request.

That sounds interesting!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear more about this,
so how about posting a summary of the interesting responses you've had
about phyllotaxis?

	Tony.