"This Yucca's Dead " (was: yucca or yukka?)

Terry Morse morset at ccmail.orst.edu
Mon Jun 27 08:08:28 EST 1994

In article <1994Jun27.090630.4730 at tower> jwg at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu (MAD, MAD, MAD SCIENTIST) writes:

                                       [all mention of yucca's deleted]

>> Also does anyone know anything about cactii? I bought a cactus with a
flower >> on it but the flower seemed to be stuck on with glue! Which cactii
flower?>>

                                    [identity of original poster deleted]

>Sounds like one of those cacti you buy in the store to which
>they have attached plastic flowers. (Sometimes they even glue
>on eyes).  Scientific name--  Cactus floraplasticum!

>J.

  Reminds me of a famous Monty Python routine concerning a parrot.  Could the
flower have fallen off because the cactus is 'pining' for the desert? (pun, of
course, intended)   :-)

--Terry
Terry Morse
morset at ccmail.orst.edu