Pachypodium seed

JWGruber jwgruber at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 19:37:01 EST 1994

In article <faure.86.772744687 at ccnet.up.ac.za>, faure at ccnet.up.ac.za
(Abraham Londt) writes:

> I am looking for Pachypodium seed I am specifically interested in
the
> Madagascar species.   Could anyone possibly send me any information
on
> where to get them from...

The Banana Tree Inc. Rare Seeds in Pennsylvania sells seeds for five
different species of Pachypodium, including the following species:
geayi, horomboense, lameri, rosulatum, and saundersi.  Pachypodium
lameri is listed with the common name "Madagascar palm", though
others among those species may also be from Madagascar. The Banana
Tree seed catalog is $3.00 and is available from:

The Banana Tree, Inc.
715 Northampton Street
Easton, PA 18042
Tel. 215-253-9589