Chicago student hort job wanted

COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER U R asc005 at acad.drake.edu
Wed Mar 2 02:50:39 EST 1994

	This may be a dream and a weird place to post this but why not?

My name is Andy Crouch and I am a Freshman at Drake University in Des Moines,
Iowa.  I am attempting to start a horticulture club here on campus and I have
been involved in the area of horticulture since my sophomore year in high
school.  My horticulture team won three consecutive state titles and we placed
in the top three at nationals a couple of times.  I have taken classes in
horticulture and spent last summer in a large garden shop giving plant and
flower advice to customers.

        My question and hope is that someone in the Chicagoland area would like
to offer me some summer employment in the area of gardening, landscaping or
general horticulture.  I am looking for a position in a general area of botany
or horticulture for a summer job so that I can learn a little more about the
field i plan to go enter.

        So if anyone has any ideas or contacts I would be very grateful for
your help.

				Andrew Crouch
				asc005 at acad.drake.edu

--