house plants

Gene Bilney 2194 gbilney at library.unt.edu
Tue Mar 8 12:55:55 EST 1994

I don't know if this is the correct newsgroup to ask this, I just found
this newsgroup listed and thought I would give a try.
I have a hoya carnosa (sp) for ages and have repotted it several times
so it did not get root-bound. My question is this-why won't the #$^%&*(
thing bloom? It is in my west window (my only window), I talk to it, I
feed it appropiate, I water carefully but it just hangs there. Do I have
a eunuch for a plant? I would hang it outside on my balcony (partial
shade but very hot in summer) but I think it burns easily. HELP! I am
desparate for some blooms. thanks in advance.