Cot curve for Zea Mays?

Nigel Walker nigel at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Mar 12 23:34:02 EST 1994

Does anyone out there have a CoT curve for Maize at their fingertips?

Or perhaps a reference to where I could find such a beast?  I've got a couple
of leads that I can follow up on on monday, but I suspect they won't get me
very far.

      Nigel Walker              [>======<]
      Dept. of Plant Biology     \  Mu  /         (510) 642-7085  Lab
      351 Koshland hall           \    /          (510) 642-4995  Fax
      U.C. Berkeley                \  /           (510) 525-7897
      Berkeley, CA 94720            \/      nigel at