Gibberelic Acid Solution Help

Bill Krul MRBILL at URIACC.URI.EDU
Fri Mar 18 07:17:16 EST 1994

We dissolve GA in absolute alcohol (10 to 50mg/ml) to create a stock solution f
rom which aliquots are added to water to obtain the desired final concentration
We also make a control solution (same amount of alcohol as used in stock diluti
on. GA is considered safe. If you eat Thompson seedless grapes you have been a
consumer of GA. However, we always caution our students to be careful with any
substance that comes froma bottle, why gamble with your well being-consider all
 such subatances as toxic.