Antarctic fungus - looking for ID help & collaboration

Brent G DeMars bdemars at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 22 17:29:27 EST 1994

I recently obtained about 100 soil samples from Palmer Peninsula.  I'm
primarily interested in culturing root fungi; however, I have been 'culturing'
other types also.

I am no mycologist and am looking for someone skilled in identifying fungi via
fruiting bodies.  As of date about 15 different types of fruiting bodies have
developed in my cultures.  I'd like to ID them and determine if there is
anything new from these samples.

If you're interested in seeing what I have, please write.

Brent