Lolium temulentum- does anyone have seed to spare?

Marcus Blacklow mblacklo at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Sun Mar 27 05:23:55 EST 1994

Lolium temuentum is one of the first weeds to be introduced into Australia.
 Since then it has become extinct, or rare, in all other parts of southern
Australia (Mediterranean-type climate) except Western Australia.  We plan
to investigate why this is so.  Some ideas are presented in a paper to the
last Austalian Weeds Conference.  We would like to have samples of seed
from other parts of the world where L. temulentum is a problem.  Can anyone
help us?

--
Marcus Blacklow
Associate professor